POST UTME APPLICATION: How To Register For Federal Polytechnic Idah 2021/2022 Post UTME
Federal Polytechnic Idah is a Nigerian Federal Polytechnic located in the heart of Idah Kogi state Nigeria.
Many students are interested in knowing how to apply for the FEPODA (Federal Polytechnic Idah) Post UTME, how to carry out the registration for Federal Polytechnic Idah for the 2021/2022 academic session.
In this post, you’ll learn how to carry out your registration online, and how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Idah post UTME screening exercise for 2021/2022.
Speaking on the required procedure to successfully registration for the post UTME screening exercise, Abdulkadir B. Abba, registrar of Federal Polytechnic Idah highlighted the following important steps for the registration:
All candidates who sat for the 2021 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and obtained a minimum score of 140 and chose Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of first choice or intend to change their Institution of first choice to the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and also have the required credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure, are hereby required to undertake an on-line Post-UTME Screening Exercise registration.
Candidates are advised to visit the Federal Polytechnic, Idah post UTME registration website https://www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below for payment:
- Click on “Screening payment” link;
- Fill the form with a valid personal e-mail address and print out the payment with Remitta Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- Take the printed payment invoice to any bank for payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) registration fee;
- Return to the Polytechnic website https://www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration” link: JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, and Second choices of programmes;
- Candidates should also upload the original JAMB result printout as well as their original certificates or statements of result on the Polytechnic Portal and the JAMB website and
- Printout the registration details.
Completion and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 16th December, 2021.
The screening exercise is to take place on 17th December, 2021 at the Federal Polytechnic Idah by 9.00am. Candidates must provide authentic personal e-mail address and phone numbers as these will serve as the primary means of contacting them.The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of information as it would automatically, disqualify a candidate.